Tuesday, January 27, 2015

14 Years


January 27, 2001,  Nathaniel and I stood before a crowd of family and friends, and recited vows to each other and to God.  Over the last 14 years we have certainly put those vows to the test...better or worse, sickness and health, rich or poor.  We've pretty much covered it all as we have maneuvered through jobs, cancer, infertility, children, miscarriage, stillbirth, moving to a new place, and all the day-to-day stuff that life holds.  We've filled the days with laughter and tears, worry and joy, fun and not-so-fun, strife and peace, love and more love.  Through it all, we've stood together.  The great, the good, the bad, the ugly...we've done it together.  I am so blessed to journey this life with Nathaniel next to me.  God has been so good to us, and we are grateful. 

I cannot wait to see how God writes the next chapter to this, my very favorite love story!  I love you babe!


2 comments: